Marriage License Information
- Application for marriage license may be completed by either person at the office of Clerk of the District Court .
- There is a three day waiting period from application date to date marriage license can be picked up.
- Marriage licenses must be paid for in cash, and the cost is $85.50.
- After the ceremony, the original license is returned to the Clerk of the District Court and then forwarded to the Kansas Department of Health and Vital Statistics.
- A certified copy of a marriage license can be obtained at the Clerk of the District Court office for $1.50.
Information to Bring: